We’re looking for a brilliant, hands-on, seasoned UX product designer to join our growing team.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob's Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. We just raised a Series E of $75M and will be at $100M annual recurring revenue by the end of 2021.
Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for shopper reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the marketing technology stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
We need a super creative UX product designer to drive a significant impact on our success.
Our “Product-Led Growth” model relies on the product itself as the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion, and expansion. Achieving our ambitious goals is all about creating the most delightful user experience possible throughout the entire customer journey. With thousands of customers, the nature of the challenge is more similar to B2C products than traditional B2B, and we are seeking someone with relevant experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, define thoughtful solutions, and design extraordinary products that meet our business goals.
- Conduct extensive product research based on customer feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more.
- Lead a full design cycle from inspiration through UX and usability sessions, to creating a pixel-perfect UI and deliver to development.
- Track the features post-release and analyze the data in order to keep iterating and perfecting our products.
- Empower other designers on the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, knowledge-based, and positive environment while continuing to grow as a UX designer.
- 4+ years of experience in user/customer-facing products, including experience with either B2C or a high volume SaaS company.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research and inspiration through UX, prototyping, and design to usability testing.
- A strong passion for research-driven processes and experience working with complex design systems that span multiple products.
- Experience and knowledge around solving complex UX problems.
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills that’ll help you articulate your decisions and solve complex product problems.
- Master of Sketch/Figma.
- Portfolio is a must.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Mobile QA Engineer