Yotpo’s Studio is cultivating a forward-thinking global brand and culture. We are looking for a crazy-talented design-lover to join the creative force that fuels the Yotpo brand. You will be part of our growing Studio team while developing your own skills in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be faced with the chance to push your creative boundaries and experiment by taking risks, while being a part of an impressive team.
As a product designer, you will be involved in product design processes, from building new products and finding innovative ways to improve current ones, to attracting new customers with exciting initiatives that will help them build their brands. Join our team in building a powerful product that inspires the customer experience.
- Inspire & craft the best experience for our growing customers
- Lead complex design processes in our growing tribes - Product/ R&D/ Design
- Create wireframes, flows, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate and simplify interaction design work and validate ideas
- Drive UX and UI design across multiple products and experiences for web and mobile platforms.
- Collect and analyze KPIs to make informed recommendations for product improvements
- Empower other designers on the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, knowledge-based and positive environment while continuing to grow.
- Maintain design team workflows that ensure all deliverables are in line with our style guides and meet extremely high quality standards
- 4+ years as a product designer, with proven experience leading design efforts on multiple interconnected products, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Proven experience building and maintaining style guides, and streamlined UI/UX workflows.
- Fast learner, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work with data.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing.
- Extensive mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and prototyping tools such as Principle, Invision etc.
- Ability to create and work towards an overall product design vision end-to-end, that meets and enhances business goals across the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Teams and Platform
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Entry-Level Software Engineer - Web
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Software Engineer I - Platform Team
Rapid7, Belfast, UK
Technical Account Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Technical Specialist - Thermal Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA