Yotpo’s Account Executive position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy not only within the US market but globally. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our robust SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Run scheduled demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 2-6 years of full cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative short sales cycle
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision making structure in small to mid-size companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- Support of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!