At Yotpo, the data team is considered a strategic pillar for expanding our product to reach new frontiers. The Data Science team is a rapid delivery team working in a big data environment on a rich variety of machine learning and data science problems involving NLP, statistical inference, prediction models, computer vision etc.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team. It is a great opportunity to conduct real research and develop algorithms using vast amounts of data and most importantly, be part of the unique company culture we have here at Yotpo.
If you consider yourself to be a team player who likes to share ideas and brainstorm with others, and a highly creative person who enjoys solving problems, we will be delighted to meet you :)
- Research and find solutions to variety of ML problems in different fields.
- Develop and implement POC's and be part of their delivery to production, working closely with big data developers..
- Brainstorm a lot! Help and collaborate with other team members.
- Team player.
- PHD / M.Sc. in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Specifically excellent mathematical and statistical skills are required.
- Proficient in the field of machine learning.
- Over 2 years of experience developing algorithms.
- A self-learner, not afraid to explore new areas of research.
- Delivery oriented.
- Good programming skills in Python, R, (Scala - advantage)
- Familiar with SQL and Excel.
- Familiar with distributed systems and technologies like MapReduce and Spark.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Regional Territory Development Manager - East Coast
Looker, New York
Market Coordinator CEE-Greek Market (contract)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Field Marketing Manager Central
GitHub, (Remote - Central)
VP of Marketing
Audicus, New York, NY
NovoEd, San Francisco, CA
Internship Traveler Experience Netherlands/Belgium