Yotpo’s Mid-Market Account Executive position is a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the Mid-Market/Enterprise market. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, who will have an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our full suite of products to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
As part of our Mid-Market Sales team you will be selling to top accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers. You will evangelize the Yotpo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers.
- 5+ years of quota carrying, B2B SaaS software or technology sales in a New Business role
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CMO level
- Proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various stakeholders
- Experience demonstrating the value of a digital marketing SaaS technology
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Previous Sales Methodology training, marketing experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Opportunity to truly be involved in numerous facets of the company, directly impacting the growth of an entrepreneurial business
- Chance to mold the entire mid-market/enterprise division of the organization
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits (including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance)
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded. Promotion & leadership opportunities are a reality.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Executive
SimilarWeb, Paris, France
Customer Success Associate
Wombat Security Technologies, Pittsburgh
Solutions Consultant Manager - Germany
Medallia, Munich Area, Germany
Account Executive, Enterprise (DACH)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Enterprise Sales Executive - Texas