As a Mid-Market Business Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. As we are scaling at a rapid pace and this is one of the newest teams, it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge with an eagerness to learn and a passion to be successful. We will help you develop the skills you need to grow with us.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Mid-Market Sales Team. This position reports to the Mid-Market Sales Growth Manager and works closely with our Head of Enterprise at Yotpo.
- Maintain an assigned pipeline of enterprise prospects.
- Uphold active engagement with existing leads through a tailored and customized approach. You must come up with creative follow-up communications designed to increase contact interest in Yotpo.
- Partner with, and help to build the pipelines of, Mid-Market Account Executives who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through consistent feedback.
Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Executive (Spanish)
Territory Account Manager
SonicWall, California - Remote
Hypebeast, Los Angeles
Director Of Engineering - User and Subscriptions Management System
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Manager, Client Relations
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles
Senior Enterprise Account Executive (SF)
App Annie, San Francisco