In this consultative sales role as a Customer Lifecycle Associate, your main focus will be to ensure that our customers understand the value and impact Yotpo delivers to their business. To succeed in this role, you must have the innate ability to gain the customer’s trust quickly over the phone, to effectively express the product’s proven and past performance, as well as the potential future performance with the enhancements available. This requires both a superior understanding and passion for our product and expertise in the field of digital marketing.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Demonstrate the continuous value of our solutions by successfully renewing annual customers.
- Address and resolve customer billing issues that arise pertaining to growth or general account satisfaction.
- Assess key metrics to identify up-sell opportunities, providing better suited premium plans in accordance with client needs.
- Continuously demonstrate your expertise in the market, and effectively consult customers on how to positively enhance their growth, success and ROI.
- Contribute to procedural improvements and process.
- Provide stellar customer support.
- 2-7 years of sales, billing and/or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- Mad Multi-tasking Skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to stay calm, cool and collected during stressful phone conversations.
- Flexibility in your role - we’re growing fast and the role evolves regularly!
- An eye for detail
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- Work with a coach who is dedicated to your career advancement.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 220,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. Our software has directly accelerated small business growth for clients including MVMT Watches, Leesa, and PuraVida Bracelets.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager, Miami
Bonobos, Miami, FL
Fulltime: Team Lead Customer Care NL
Multi-lingual Customer Service Sales Agent (French)
TripAdvisor, Las Vegas, NV
Muli-Lingual Customer Service Sales (Portuguese Speaking)
TripAdvisor, Las Vegas, NV
Quality Insights Analyst - Korean
Airbnb, Seoul, South Korea