Yotpo is looking for an experienced Technical Premium Support Engineer to join our amazing team. Providing support for Yotpo’s Premium customers, this position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development.
If you’re a problem-solver at heart, a self-starter, and a team player with excellent English - We want to hear from you!
As a Technical Premium Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide above-and-beyond service to Yotpo’s customers, assisting with all technical and product-related queries
- Handle multiple support requests via our ticketing system and chat services
- Demonstrate an independent ability to troubleshoot & resolve complex technical issues, including escalations to the Advanced Technical Support team
- Become an expert in Yotpo’s service offering and a knowledge center to both customers and internal teams
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve service and increase the productivity and efficiency of the team
- Document and share your knowledge by creating internal articles as well as self-help guides for customers
- Liaise with other departments and product teams about our users’ needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English at a mother tongue level
- Ability to work in shifts, 5 shifts per week (weekends and holidays included)
- 1-3 years of Customer Support experience
- Ability to self-manage and take initiatives
- A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS - Must
- Basic database and SQL experience - Advantage
- Experience in REST API - Advantage
CV's will be accepted in English only!
This is a full time position located at Yotpo's HQ in Tel Aviv.
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit Yotpo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist- Plaza Frontenac
Peloton, St. Louis, MO
Developer Support Agent
Technical Support Engineer
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Long Island, Walt Whitman
Casper, Long Island, NY
Customer Success Guru
Shopify, British Columbia, Canada - Remote
Care Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish)
Grand Rounds, Lewiston, ME