Yotpo is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. Our dynamic and fast-paced marketing department takes innovative approaches to solving challenges and offers the opportunity to work alongside the best in the business.
The ideal candidate is a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer, who is good with data and has a solid understanding of B2B marketing, sales processes, CRM technologies, and project management.
In this role, you will coordinate with our Sales and Marketing teams to enhance and optimize our marketing processes, automation, and funnels – from lead generation, through nurturing, and sales automation.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate new tools, technologies and applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Manage execution of key marketing automation processes, such as lead scoring, lead management, lead routing and assignment
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify and implement processes to improve collaboration, drive success in lead management and improve funnel efficiency
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for areas in need of optimization
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Sales or Marketing Operations, predictive analytics, or a deep understanding of lead scoring
- At least of 2 years of experience working with CRM tools or marketing automation platforms, such as SalesForce and Marketo
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, excellent planning and project management skills
- Proactive, “can do” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative working style
- Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Scripting/programming knowledge – an advantage
Yotpo is the smartest way for companies to get more ratings and reviews, boost traffic and increase sales. Keep reading to find out why a career at Yotpo could be right for you!
Want to learn more about Yotpo? Visit https://www.yotpo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Intern (New York) - Summer 2018
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Market Intelligence Analyst, Content Legal Talent Team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Staff Software Engineer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary
Forecast & Replenishment Analyst, Retail
Harry’s, New York, NY
Domain Expert, Arabic & Farsi
Dataminr, New York
Oracle Cloud Support Analyst
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland