Full Stack Developer
Youfit Health Clubs, Deerfield Beach, FL
Work at Youfit Health Clubs
Salary max: $100,000
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of REST API principles and development as well as of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for designing, coding, and supporting various back-end systems and integrations
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
This role requires no supervisory responsibility.
Work EnvironmentThis role operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a desktop dual-monitor station, mouse, keyboard and multi-line phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this role, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stooping required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position (exempt/salaried). Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm). This position may require extended work hours including some weekend hours - with advanced notice provided, and advanced approval for overtime hours to be worked.
TravelThis position requires minimal travel as needed
Required Education and Experience
- At least 3 years professional programming experience in all phases of development lifecycle
- Expert in at least two languages: C#, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, Scala, etc.
- Satisfied working in a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Proficiency with Daemons or Windows Services and Web Applications
- Proficiency in SQL
- Heavy exposure to Angular.js or React.js (and Bootstrap or similar frameworks)
- Understanding of object-oriented principles and multi-tiered architecture
- Some experience with Messaging, Brokering and Queuing: RabbitMQ, Kafka, MSMQ, etc.
- Some understanding of NoSQL databases
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Youfit Health Clubs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
About Youfit Health Clubs
Are you looking for a career with one of the fastest growing fitness chains? With locations nationwide and growing, Youfit Health Clubs is looking for qualified, career-minded professionals who are ready to change lives, be part of a successful team and grow with our company. We offer full-time and part-time employee benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K with Company Match, highly discounted certifications and continuing education and a free membership - of course!
Want to learn more about Youfit Health Clubs? Visit Youfit Health Clubs's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.