Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become the UK’s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University and Corporate locations. In the process Yoyo has developed a unique platform that opens up a global opportunity to power seamless payment and loyalty experiences for retailers, developers and financial institutions across the world. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding and built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, that is redefining the mobile payments and loyalty landscape,keep reading. We were recently chosen by KPMG as one of 50 FinTechs to watch globally.
Yoyo Wallet is looking for a mid level sales professional to join our energetic team as a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager is an instrumental player in developing and repositioning sales strategies to achieve substantial and consistent growth across Education, Retail,B&I and other target industries. As a performance driven individual you will be able to ramp up quickly; as a true new business hunter you will be able not only meet, but overachieve on targets.
- Own entire sales process from lead generation to closing deals
- Build and maintain mutually valuable relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across all levels of your client pipeline in order to accelerate new deals and business for Yoyo
- Foster strong internal relationships with our Operations team to ensure clients are onboarded smoothly
- Mentor CSM’s so they are able to manage your clients effectively and build on that relationship
- Put our product at the heart of everything you do, feeding back to our Product Managers on user experience in order to continually improve the product offering as well as contributing to our Marketing strategy
- Research and Develop new business channels
- Take ownership of KPI’s and build a strong pipeline
- Proven ability to generate and close new business opportunities
- Able to demonstrate a defined sales methodology
- A consultative networker
- Background in a high-growth business, ideally building your role from scratch
- Tech savvy you will able to demonstrate our product effectively as well as communicating the value add to prospective clients
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of managing a sales pipeline and client interactions via CRM e.g. Salesforce
- 2-5 years in a mid level sales role
NICE TO HAVE:
- SAAS sales experience
- Previous experience in a scaling company
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
Working as part of an early stages company is challenging. It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer…..well sometimes it is! Changing the way people pay and collect loyalty rewards with their mobile devices isn't always easy, what you are willing to put into growing the company will determine not only our success, but yours. If you are ready for this challenge then we promise:
- Competitive Salary and commision structure
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role
- monthly credit to your yoyo wallet account
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an AWESOME team!
About Yoyo Wallet
Who we are Yoyo is the fastest growing mobile wallet in Europe. As a consumer, that means you can use Yoyo for secure mobile payment, automated loyalty and digital receipt collection whilst also receiving offers personalised to what you buy along and using wider functions like pre-ordering. Put simply, we’re taking technological advancements and revolutionising the brick and mortar retail experience for retailers and their customers. Now in its 4th year you can use Yoyo across high streets, universities and corporate locations.
Want to learn more about Yoyo Wallet? Visit Yoyo Wallet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Marketing Manager
Program Manager, Ride Experience (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Paid Acquisition Manager
CRM Campaign Manager
Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist (Programs & Promotions)