We are searching for a delivery focused Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing Engineering team. You’ll play a vital part in building APIs and apps that ensure smooth and seamless integrations with our partners - to include the likes of Paul, Cafe Nero and Planet Organic. The work that you do will have a direct correlation to not only providing an awesome service for our partners, but also enabling a rewarding and exceptional experience for our consumers.
Yoyo has sights set firmly on international horizons. This role will have you working closely across teams to include with Product, Tech and Commercial-Sales, to realise our ambition and vision. You’ll work particularly closely with the Commercial-Sales team to identify the best solution for our partners to ensure our integrations are fit for purpose, reliable and achievable in the required timeframe.
What you'll be doing ...
Reporting into the Head of Backend Engineering, this career opportunity promises to be varied and paced. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
- Support of Yoyo’s partners/clients to integrate Yoyo’s APIs into their platform.
- Test and certify partners’ integrations and ensure partners go live after certification.
- Improve integration processes to increase the quality and speed up going to production
- Provide constant feedback to the Product Team to improve or add new features based on the partners’ feedbacks.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with partners and ensure their integration stays up to date and compliant.
- Maintain and regularly update the testing and certification process.
What we are looking for in our next teammate ...
- Experience gained in a role such as Solutions Architect, Solutions Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Partner Engineer, Integration Architect, Sales Engineer, Software Developer or similar.
- This experience ideally will have been gained in ecommerce, mcommerce and, or, POS industries.
- Hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Experience working in a B2B and SAAS environment.
- Experience of working with testing and certifications.
- Ideally experience with test automation frameworks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand and communicate details behind Yoyo’s APIs and SDKs and marketing products with technical and non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- A customer-first mentality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen and practical approach towards engineering.
- Excellent team working skills.
Technical understanding and working knowledge of Restful APIs
This opportunity truly has the potential to be career defining. Join us and work with exceptional minds who care deeply about growing a revolutionary business.
About Yoyo Wallet
Who we are Yoyo is the fastest growing mobile wallet in Europe. As a consumer, that means you can use Yoyo for secure mobile payment, automated loyalty and digital receipt collection whilst also receiving offers personalised to what you buy along and using wider functions like pre-ordering. Put simply, we’re taking technological advancements and revolutionising the brick and mortar retail experience for retailers and their customers. Now in its 4th year you can use Yoyo across high streets, universities and corporate locations.