Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become the UK’s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University, Corporate and Retail locations. We are an app allowing consumers to pay for things using their phone while they collect stamps or points – all in the app! No need to carry many loyalty cards. Retailers in turn, learn more about their customers which allows them to offer in app deals for their loyal customers. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding (over £20m as of July 2017) and have built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done.
Now in our 4th year, we are in over 65 UK Universities, over 200 Corporate locations and 700 Retailer locations including Caffe Nero and Planet Organic and have a global presence with business in the US, Ireland and Singapore. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for an analytical and dynamic Finance Administrator to join the Finance Team. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, keep reading.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, organized, has a results oriented attitude and great people skills. We need someone who has experience implementing best-in-class finance processes and great attention to detail. This is a key role within the business and will involve working closely with other teams in the company including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Client Success. The overall goal is ensure that the company’s suppliers are paid on time, all reporting is completed in a timely manner and all stakeholders have an accurate picture of the company’s financial health at any given time.
- Manage and own responsibilities for all AP processes, including dealing with supplier queries, performing supplier statement reconciliations, conducting regular reviews of the AP listings and resolutions of discrepancies.
- Process purchase invoices on Xero, and code all invoices appropriately according to the current Chart of Accounts, ensuring that all finance contacts in Xero are in order and are up to date
- Implement and maintain an efficient purchase order and procurement system across the organisation and team leads.
- Establish and maintain an authority matrix and ensure all invoices are approved in alignment
- Own responsibility for the preparation of payment runs in accordance with due dates and approval status
- Input payment information into online banking system (Barclays.net) and ensure that cash balances in accounts are reconciled
- Execute reimbursement of expenses, monthly payroll and other company financial payments
- Own responsibilities for all other financial administrative tasks including but not limited to reporting requirements, reconciliations, tracking of recurring payments etc.
- A natural problem solver - proactive, personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Strong proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools, comfortable with web based system administration tools
- 2+ years professional experience in a financial administrator role or similar in a medium-sized or larger organisation
- A Bachelor’s Degree or college-equivalent dee is an asset but not necessary
- Technically competent – a good understanding of basic networking fundamentals and IT principles
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with excellent interpersonal written and spoken communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised, with a self-starting attitude and ability to improvise
- Ability to manage competing timelines and priorities in a composed fashion
About Yoyo Wallet
Who we are Yoyo is the fastest growing mobile wallet in Europe. As a consumer, that means you can use Yoyo for secure mobile payment, automated loyalty and digital receipt collection whilst also receiving offers personalised to what you buy along and using wider functions like pre-ordering. Put simply, we’re taking technological advancements and revolutionising the brick and mortar retail experience for retailers and their customers. Now in its 4th year you can use Yoyo across high streets, universities and corporate locations.
Want to learn more about Yoyo Wallet? Visit Yoyo Wallet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fulfillment Lead - Tulsa
Enjoy, Tulsa, OK
Fulfillment Lead - Little Rock
Enjoy, Little Rock, AR
Snap Inc., Shenzhen, China
Manager, Payroll and Benefits, Europe
Bluebird Bio, Zug, Switzerland
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Tax Senior Accountant
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California