We launched the company in 2014 at Imperial College, London and since then have gone on to become one of the best known and best funded companies in FinTech. Our apps are used over 2 million times a month, making us Europe’s most used mobile wallet. We are creating the most advanced technology in payment, loyalty and marketing for retailers, based on our unique ability to match a customer to their basket data. Recent industry initiatives like Open Banking and PSD2 have really caught our sails and we are gearing for massive growth. We are intent on delivering real value and we want you to join our team.
We are building a data-driven marketing platform that enables Retailers to deliver engaging campaigns to their customers via our web-based dashboard, Yoyo Engage. You will join a small product-engineering team that has the autonomy to shape its development.
- Designing and implementing REST endpoints and creating a great user experience through the use of visualisations and modern web technologies on our Yoyo Engage dashboard
- Create retailer campaigns that will be visible on our mobile apps
- Your team will reveal actionable insight into a retailer's customer behaviour and enable them to engage these customers via targeted loyalty campaigns
- Work alongside highly-skilled engineers in a fast-moving but stable environment in a continuous deployment workflow meaning testing and QA is a part of your role
- Take part in planning sessions and retrospectives, including your own 20% personal development time
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is capable of working independently and under tight deadlines. If you are proactive, have a sense of urgency, and are naturally a problem solver, we would love to hear from you. We'll certainly be interested if you have:
- Intermediate - senior developer with experience in start up and/or entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Experience with Django (Python)
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with Git or similar distributed source control systems
- Experience writing tests (Functional, Performance, and Unit Tests)
- Entrepreneurial outlook and spirit with ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Great attention to detail, personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Ability to manage competing timelines and priorities in a composed fashion
What you get in return
Working as part of an early stages company is challenging. It’s not all ping pong tables and free beer…..well sometimes it is! What you are willing to put into growing the company will determine not only our success, but yours too. If you are ready for this challenge then we promise:
- Competitive salary with health insurance and pension scheme
- All the equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role
- Monthly Yoyo spend reimbursed to your bank account
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- Great central London location and an awesome team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Yoyo Wallet
Who we are Yoyo is the fastest growing mobile wallet in Europe. As a consumer, that means you can use Yoyo for secure mobile payment, automated loyalty and digital receipt collection whilst also receiving offers personalised to what you buy along and using wider functions like pre-ordering. Put simply, we’re taking technological advancements and revolutionising the brick and mortar retail experience for retailers and their customers. Now in its 4th year you can use Yoyo across high streets, universities and corporate locations.
Want to learn more about Yoyo Wallet? Visit Yoyo Wallet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer (Chicago, IL)
Okta, Chicago, IL
Product Manager, Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Sydney
Exiger, Toronto, Canada
Software Engineer II, DevX
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Mobile Software Engineer
Niantic inc., San Francisco
Lead Big Data Engineer
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA