Sr. Presales Engineer, Insurance
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Making Roads Safe Using Data and Analytics
Your Responsibilities at Zendrive
- Build strong relationships with technical and executive decision makers and help them understand our innovative products as solutions
- Collaborate with partners to identify their needs
- Work with the Sales team to pursue large enterprise transactions in the Mobile Network Operator and Insurance segments
- Drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects
- Elicit prospects' and customers' business, functional and technical requirements
- Customer presentations and demonstrations
- Understand and address prospect and customer questions and objections
- Help prospects understand Zendrive’s technology and understand its advantages
- Lead the configuration, implementation and execution of PoCs and customer trials
- Serve as the lead for RFP/RFQ responses to illustrate the benefits of using Zendrive technology
- Contribute to SOWs, change requests, and other contractual deliverables
- Advocate and be the "voice of the customer" to influence Zendrive’s product roadmap
- Partner with the Sales team from the beginning of a sales cycle to understand the prospect’s overall technology requirements and capabilities
- Collect, organize and synthesize product feedback and provide ongoing reports to Product and Engineering to ensure future product development success
- Senior leader able to lead customer workshops for large scale opportunities
- Understand the "business value" of Zendrive and help the technical buyer appreciate the importance of the product
What You Can Contribute to Zendrive
- Strong technical aptitude and a proven ability to understand, digest, and communicate solution concepts.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate customer comments and feedback to the product management organization.
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Eager self-directed learner with a curiosity and an appetite to understand not only our technologies but also the competitive landscape.
- Experience working closely with both technical as well as non-technical prospects in a startup environment
- Comfort working in situations of uncertainty where listening, designing solutions and building consensus is required
- Proficient with enterprise software architecture including applications, middleware, databases, analytics, hardware, authentication/identity
- 10 years of strong customer facing experience, especially in a pre-sales, sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment while managing multiple opportunities with a focus on high quality
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 40%)
- Insurance experience
- B.S. degree in technical or business field
Bonus Points (“Nice to have”)
- Experience coding on both Android and iOS platforms
- Familiarity with mobile app development processes, including integrating SDK’s across multiple operating systems a plus
Our transportation system is evolving. Car ownership in urban centers is peaking and consumers are increasingly choosing on-demand and shared ride services over driving themselves. At the same time, commercial and on-demand fleets are becoming increasingly reliant on mobile technology, and autonomous cars are making the move from science fiction to reality. As miles driven shift away from personal vehicles to commercial or shared fleets, a new framework is required for addressing safety. Zendrive is leading the evolution of safety in an era of transportation innovation and mobile ubiquity. We are dedicated to making roads safer through data and analytics. Through our product suite, we leverage mobile sensor data to provide actionable insights that improve safety for passengers and drivers worldwide. Launched in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Zendrive has analyzed billions of driving miles and trillions of data points.
Want to learn more about Zendrive? Visit Zendrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Toyota Research Institute
Software Engineer, Simulation, Automated Driving
Toyota Research Institute, Los Altos, CA