ZeroCater is looking for a dedicated team of customer-focused individuals to support our highly successful Snacks product as it continues to scale and expand our product offerings. You’ll be in charge of replenishment and deliveries of snacks and beverages at customer sites as well as miscellaneous help in our warehouse. The Replenishment Support Specialist position is the face of our company by helping us to perform the entire delivery cycle for our customers while ensuring our clients are receiving the best service possible. Our clients are excited to see our Replenishment Support Specialists since it means they are getting their favorite snacks to help fuel creativity and innovation. Who doesn’t like food?
What you will do:
- Load and unload our vehicles with product to deliver to each of our clients
- Merchandise our clients shelves & fridges with product and bring the excess product back to the warehouse
- Take inventory of the product before replenishing, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on-site and share feedback with HQ
- Serve as a brand ambassador and representative of ZeroCater to our clients
- Provide excellent service and create delight for our quickly growing customer base
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-2 years in hospitality or a customer-facing role
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes that extra mile
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work early morning or evening shift
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle report, have a valid driver’s license, drive a mid-large sized vehicle and lift 75 pounds
- $18.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Typical schedule: 4:30am - 12:30pm Monday - Friday
- Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.