At ZeroCater, we believe food is one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to build a culture in an office. We make it easy for companies to feed their employees delicious, family-style meals and keep exciting snack programs fully-stocked with variety and rotation. ZeroCater has successfully launched our core product, Managed Catering, into 6 local markets and are excited to be offering Snacks + Beverages to clients in San Francisco. With our $12M in Series B funding and ability to now distribute alcohol, we plan to expand Snacks and Catering nationally to new enterprise and Fortune 500 clients. ZeroCater is changing a $130 billion industry and continues its trend of being revenue positive and sustaining year over year growth.
Our Account Executives are the expert hunters of our company. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality, constantly on the lookout for opportunities to feed new clients. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. As an Account Executive, your key responsibility is to increase market share by focusing on the highest-value potential clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive full sales cycle including prospecting, closing, and relationship management to attain quota with a get it done attitude
- Prospect and win new clients in your assigned territory by exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics
- Close inbound leads while leveraging your creativity plus various outbound tools to drive new client acquisition
- Collaborate and partner with sales leadership to create winning sales strategies
- Work closely with the Client Success team on building long-term relationships with customers
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions with SMB and Mid-Market accounts while leveraging multiple lines of business to provide a delightful customer experience
- Consistent record of hitting and exceeding quota with heavy sales activity
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.