Our goal is to help our clients build culture and community over family-style meals. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working food lover to join our Client Success Team. You’ll partner with exciting companies and individuals ranging from admins to founders -- creating a unique and memorable share meal experience. Our Client Success Associates will play an essential role in delivering ZeroCater to local communities throughout the U.S.
We believe shared meals are an essential part of being human. ZeroCater provides companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, and idea generation. After successfully partnering with some of Austin’s best restaurants and hottest companies, we’re ready to continue growing in Austin!
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while providing seamless execution of day-to-day meal service.
- Coordinate with our partner restaurants and caterers to create menus and plan unique shared meal experiences.
- Maintain strong and efficient communication with clients and vendor partners, being proactive along the way.
- Pay attention to detail and confidently solve client-service issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years customer service or account management experience.
- You have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management.
- Empathy: You really enjoy talking and listening to people.
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work an early morning or evening shift.
- Graceful under pressure: Able to navigate any crisis that may rear its head, remaining calm and focused.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Seafood
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Segment, New York
Crisis Management Investigator - Mandarin (Trust & Safety)
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Customer Advocate UK (m/f)
Coordinator, Public Policy and Government Relations
Element AI, Montreal
Customer Success Architect, East Region
MuleSoft, New York