Our goal is to create delightful meal experiences for our customers. We’re looking for a fun-loving, hard-working food lover to join our Client Success team and manage the customer experience from start to finish. You’ll be solely responsible for maintaining relationships with a specific group of clients and will focus on managing meal planning and day-to-day operations. You will report directly to the Client Success Specialist.
We believe shared meals are an essential part of being human. ZeroCater provides companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, and idea generation. After successfully partnering with some of San Francisco's best restaurants and hottest companies, we’re ready to continue growing in the Bay Area!
What You'll Do:
- Learn your customers’ tastes and preferences forward and backward so you can continuously surprise and delight.
- Build and maintain customer meal plans using our partner restaurants, while adjusting to the customer’s dietary preferences.
- Quickly respond to customer emails and calls, answering questions and fulfilling meal change requests.
- Monitor meal status and alert the customer to any potential lateness or issues with the maximum possible notice.
- Work with vendors to make sure they understand customer needs.
- Proactively seek out and resolve any issues with customer satisfaction before they’re even brought up.
- Visit customers as necessary to get to know them and collect first-hand information about any issues.
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new customers.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years hospitality, customer service, or account management experience.
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Empathy: You really enjoy talking and listening to people.
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work an early morning or evening shift.
- Graceful under pressure: Able to navigate any crisis that may rear its head, remaining calm and focused.
- Deep knowledge and appreciation of food.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Catering Specialist
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Shipping & Receiving Specialist
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Open House Sign Setter (South Bay, CA)
Movoto, South Bay, CA
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Monzo, London, UK