The Client Success Coordinator is responsible for managing a portfolio of high revenue clients and owning the customer experience from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for the onboarding, growth, and retention of your accounts, strategically building relationships while custom planning meals and overseeing day-to-day operations for your clients. As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance to clients on how to get the most value out of our product, and work cross-functionally and with management to ensure product market fit.
At ZeroCater, we believe one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to build culture is through shared office food programs. We make it easy for companies to feed their employees delicious, family-style meals and keep exciting snack programs fully-stocked with variety and rotation. ZeroCater has successfully launched our core product, Managed Catering, into 6 local markets and are excited to be offering Snacks + Beverages to enterprise clients in San Francisco with anticipated growth into new markets in the near future. ZeroCater is changing a 130 billion dollar industry and continues its trend of being revenue positive and sustaining year over year growth.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain customer meal plans using our partner restaurants, while adjusting to the customer’s taste and dietary preferences.
- Visit customers regularly to build relationships with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for strategic account expansion.
- Proactively seek out and resolve any issues with customer satisfaction before they’re even brought up.
- Partner with the sales team to onboard new customers and work with our vendor acquisition and partnership teams to ensure they understand customer needs.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years hospitality, customer service, or account management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy with setting expectations
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Genuine passion for the customer experience and a creative mindset for providing above and beyond service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Project Coordinator
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Backstage Internship Program: Social Media - Spring 2018
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY
NPI Materials Program Manager
eero, San Francisco
Learning and Development Manager - Path Forward Returnship
Medallia, San Mateo, CA, USA
Central Operations Training & Development Manager
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA