Our On-Site Specialists are the faces of our company who help facilitate the day-to-day meal operations at some of our biggest clients. You will make certain that you provide the best experience possible by engaging and building genuine relationships with the companies we partner with. While ensuring that every meal goes off without a hitch, you’ll get the benefit of exposure to different offices and clients, many of which are exciting tech startups like ZeroCater. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Delivery: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s meal space.
- Oversee Meal Set-up: Guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, and replenish dishes.
- Meal Feedback: Take inventory of food before and after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site, and share feedback with HQ.
- Support the team at HQ: administrative office work, organization, and inventory.
Who You Are:
- Background in hospitality, food service, or a similar customer-facing role.
- You are willing to work as a team and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- You are responsible and an attentive, and can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have a real passion for food service and a customer first mentality.
- Must have a Food Handler’s Certificate or the ability to obtain one.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch and bend
- Able to walk up and down flights of stairs
- Able to stand & walk for 3-4 hours on shift
- You will work part-time, at $19.00 per hour, Monday-Friday.
- A typical schedule is 20 hours per week with additional shifts often available, up to 29.9 hours
- You will receive a set schedule each week
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Supervisor, Showroom at Oxford Exchange
Warby Parker, Tampa, FL
Product Manager Intern | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Confluent, East Coast
Client Success Manager
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Learning & Development Director, Visa University Business Colleges - Corporate Functions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Pitch Your Position!
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ