Come join a small Engineering team that works closely with our customers and Product to ship code every day. We value ownership, independence, collaboration, communication, and bias towards getting things done with measurable results. In production, we use Django, PostgresSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ on the back-end, and React as well as Vue.js on the front-end. We are seeking a Junior Full-Stack Engineer with a focus on either the back-end or the front-end. The ideal person for this role enjoys problem solving and leveraging technology to ultimately create delight for customers. Might that be you?
What you will do:
- Practice and encourage software engineering best practices: reasonable test coverage, appropriate modularization, designing cohesive interfaces, and making the call on technical trade-offs.
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- Create quality apis and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Work on business critical features in order to help achieve product vision and goals.
Qualifications for Success:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field, with 1+ year of experience, or a coding bootcamp with 2+ years of professional experience (particularly experience with django, rails, react, or node.js).
- Ability to learn quickly and a passion for building quality products.
- Ability to create APIs and data structures that will enable the business to grow to the next level, while anticipating problems and understanding the tradeoffs for each decision.
- Pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Big Data Engineer
QuanticMind, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Software Engineer - Full Stack (Web Infrastructure)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Platform Developer (Go) m/f/d
MEAN Stack Developer
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Senior Software Engineer, Test
Principal Software Engineer, Platform
DraftKings, Boston, MA