What You’ll do:
- Close six figure plus deals in high growth and enterprise companies
- Own a complex sales cycle from prospecting to close managing multiple director/VP/C-level stakeholders across various functions
- Knock on doors and live in the field, create a prospecting strategy for your territory to always have the pipeline coverage needed to over exceed quota
- Create mutual close plans, manage complex discoveries, create a vision and compelling proposal, negotiate pricing and contracts, and close more deals than ever before
- Work cross-functionally and quarterback all internal resources and teams to build trust and create a compelling product vision for our customers
- Execute with discipline and rigor to consistently exceed quota
- 4+ years of professional sales experience managing the full sales cycle
- 2+ years of field sales experience preferred
- Strong experience in the field building personal relationships with director plus level stakeholders in high growth and dynamic companies
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions and complex sales cycles while leveraging multiple internal teams to create a vision and proposal that wins
- Strong sales process and discipline with a history of consistently being a top performer exceeding quota
- Experience with a complex sales process including RFP’s preferred
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Account Manager
Captain401, San Francisco, CA