Our Snacks Ambassador will elevate customer service for each and every snacks client- you are the face of our company and will help facilitate some of the day to day operations. In this position, you will anticipate what our clients need and deliver just that. You will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients that you will visit weekly and in some cases, daily. You will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the client and their teams. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, excellent time-management and can work effectively with little supervision. You will be addressing any in the moment needs as well as frequently refreshing the presentation. You are a Snacks and ZeroCater enthusiast.
What you will do:
- Audit what is currently onsite with the Kitchen plan and planogram to ensure accuracy. Take inventory of how much is onsite.
- Restore the shelves and bins in alignment with merchandising best practices so that the client is excited about the look of our program. Continue to elevate the snacks program look onsite.
- Assess all storage areas to ensure we are maximizing space to meet clients’ goals for their program.
- Delight clients with snacks tastings and samples to increase engagement for our program.
- Make recommendations to the Account Manager and the Replenishment Specialist for onsite improvements.
Qualifications for success:
- 1-2 years of hospitality, food service, or similar customer-facing role
- Consistent record of delighting your customers with the service you provide
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- You have experience in merchandising and inventory.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch and bend
- Able to walk up and down flights of stairs
- You will work full-time, at $18.00 per hour
- You must have availability to work Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.