Our goal is to help our clients build culture and community over family-style meals. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working food lover to join our Support Team and help create the best customer experience possible. You’ll be responsible for supporting clients, vendors, and your fellow ZeroCater employees while managing the day-to-day operations of our meal service. This is an entry level position that reports to our Support Team Manager, and you will have the opportunity to develop professional work experience in a fast-growing startup.
We believe shared meals are an essential part of being human. ZeroCater provides companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, and idea generation. Our Support Associates play an essential role in delivering ZeroCater to local communities throughout the U.S.
- Monitor and troubleshoot daily meal deliveries across all U.S. markets to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide phone, email, and text support for external stakeholders (clients and vendors) to achieve the best level of customer service.
- Triage inbound requests from client and vendor partners and direct to the appropriate contacts within the ZeroCater organization.
- Support Client Success, Sales, and Vendor teams by responding to requests in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Achieve target quality and quantity metrics including but not limited to response time, handle time, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- Ready and willing to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Deeply empathetic with a passion for exceptional customer experience.
- Master problem-solver that can think on your feet and adapt to any situation with a calm and focused demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented multitasker with the ability to prioritize and work efficiently.
- Flexible and comfortable with the change that comes with a fast-paced, startup environment
- Customer-facing experience and bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Food is more than an interest - You’re passionate about bringing people together over a shared meal.
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.