We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to own our B2B Managed Catering product which touches thousands of companies nationwide. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and operations teams to build products that delight our customers. You will be building the tools used by our meal curation teams, identifying and solving wide-ranging customer problems with technology, and generally doing whatever is needed to ship great product. Success in this role will require raw intellectual horsepower, being meticulously organized and process focused, and that you are fanatical about customer experience. The ideal candidate has worked extensively with engineering teams, written detailed product roadmaps, and be able to tell the war stories of the multiple products you’ve shipped.
What you will do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, culinary partners, and marketplace
- Define the product vision and strategy for the internal tools and customer facing features we build
- Write comprehensive Product Roadmaps with KPI driven success metrics
- Adhere to project timelines with clearly defined success metrics
- Oversee the development, delivery, and deployment of features
Qualifications for Success:
- 6+ years of total work experience with 4+ years of Product Management experience preferably with client-facing products
- Proven track record of owning and shipping significant features and products
- Excellent communication skills, poise under pressure, and an Olympic work ethic
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to instill data rigor into everything you touch
- CS Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred (Mobile development experience is a plus)
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.