The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for managing a high-value portfolio of enterprise clients and owning the customer experience from start to finish for the Snacks business. You’ll be responsible for the on-boarding, growth, and retention of your accounts, strategically building relationships while overseeing day-to-day operations for your clients. As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance to clients on how to get the most value out of our snacks product, and work cross-functionally and with management to ensure clients receive the maximum value of our service. ZeroCater CSM’s are expected to be able to articulate a clear Return on Investment (ROI) to clients in the context of their own business goals. The ideal candidate for this position will be strong at leveraging existing playbooks and guidance, but balance those tools with their own judgment and creativity.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of ZeroCater snacks clients as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor
- Identify and initiate renewal and upsell activities to maximize client satisfaction and ZeroCater revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across a client’s organization and serve as their primary expert in snacks and cultural programs
- Hold recurring check-in calls and on-site visits with clients and lead business presentations based on client needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients to our service, and with the Food Curation team to ensure client snacks are executed and optimized over time based on client feedback
Qualifications for Success:
- 2-4 years of account management experience in a subscription or project-based business
- Proven track record in contract renewal activities and managing/growing a portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy with setting expectations
- Ability to provide a strong customer experience while continuously providing above and beyond service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.