Our Head of Customer Experience will build a food-loving customer experience team to be the catering and snacks experts at ZeroCater. We are seeking a structured, analytical and strategic thinker comfortable solving lots of complex problems. ZeroCater’s Head of Customer Experience will enable a rapidly growing customer experience team by developing playbooks and quarterly training programs aimed at reducing time spent on meal and snack planning across all core processes. This is an exciting opportunity to scale an essential function at ZeroCater and serve as our GM of the Austin office.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and create a structured process for catering, snacks and beverage to maximize efficiency and improve customer experience
- Connect customer experience with all functions in the company to create a seamless customer experience
- Act with a plan and make smart investments to improve both contribution margin and our customer’s food experience.
- Partner with Engineering and Product to redesign internal tools and systems to reduce errors, increase efficiency, and improve the catering and snacks planning process.
- Define the ideal candidate profiles to hire and attract the right talent to transform our customer’s food programs.
Qualifications for Success:
- Whip-smart, energetic leader with 15+ years experience leading client-facing teams and operations
- Track record of successfully hiring, training and retaining a team of customer experience professionals capable of delivering a transformational improvement to the client experience
- Deep understanding of SaaS and the value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Has managed managers and scaled teams past 50+, experience managing director level talent preferred
- Experience rolling out new technologies and partnering closely fellow executives on engineering and product.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.