WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own all aspects of sales GTM planning in conjunction with the VP of sales.
- Build and own the sales plan including headcount capacity planning, quota and compensation planning, and our booking and revenue models.
- Work with sales management and marketing to carve territories, tier accounts, build personas and propensity to buy models.
- Define and optimize our sales process and own our cost of scale metric as we continue to scale and specialize roles.
- Build and own all sales operations including Salesforce dashboards and reporting, CRM data hygiene and accuracy, sales commissions reporting, sales tools and systems, etc.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales strategy and operations (ideally at high growth tech company).
- Comfortable presenting to and partnering with executives to solve complex business challenges.
- Currently owning carving territories across multiple sales roles and regions with headount plans and capacity models
- Experience creating compensation plans and setting quotas for multiple sales roles and regions.
- Expert level experience with excel, experience building advanced models and experience with SQL, BI tools/data warehouse, and salesforce dashboards/reporting.
- 4-year degree from a top-tier University, MBA a plus.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT US Great Companies Feed Their People We believe that culture is the most important ingredient in a company’s recipe for success and that food is one of the most effective ways to achieve a high-performing culture. The simple act of sharing a meal fosters trust, improves communication and encourages collaboration among team members, leading to a happier and more productive workforce. Feeding your team should be simple so you can focus on what matters—your business. OUR STORY Make Food Simple for Companies As a former office manager, Arram Sabeti planned many office meals for groups big and small. At the same time, companies were focused on hiring and retaining top talent and were increasingly working to build a better office culture with food. The benefits of feeding teams were obvious to Arram, but dietary restrictions, food preferences, and logistics made planning the daily task a daunting one. As Arram’s network grew, he quickly learned that others in his position experienced the same challenges. Instead of managing multiple vendors, organizing delivery and cleanup, collecting feedback, and doing it all over every day—Arram thought, what if there were one company with a team of experts, established vendor relationships, and technology that made office food simple? And so ZeroCater was born. The Crane Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and good fortune. In Japan, the crane is said to be mystical and live for a thousand years. The legend goes, that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted eternal good luck. For ZeroCater, the origami crane represents the art of feeding teams. At ZeroCater, we know the care and detail required to make feeding your team simple. We work tirelessly to perfect the process from start to finish so companies can enjoy the simple beauty and good fortune that comes from sharing office meals.
Want to learn more about ZeroCater? Visit ZeroCater's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Team Lead - Dallas
Qualtrics , Dallas
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Provence - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Provence, France
Brooks Running, France, Remote
Customer Success Manager
LiveIntent, New York City
Industry Director, Entertainment
Teads, Los Angeles