- Development and execution of testing strategies for avionics hardware spanning PCBA board testing, sensor/transducer verification, and full functional testing of an assembled unit for avionics, covering electronic components such as memory, sensors, communications buses, power conversion units, and full functional testing of an assembled electro-mechanical subsystem
- Test circuit design, test fixture design
- Development of test racks / Automated Test Equipment that will eventually be deployed to production
- Development of prototype test systems such as Hardware-In-The-Loop test suites
- Design and implement a flexible, scalable, and maintainable test software infrastructure encompassing test authoring, test execution, data storage, and results reporting
- Ability to diagnose complex hardware issues and build test systems for coverage and screening of these issues
- Mentor engineers and propose solutions to test engineering as well as driving initiatives which require cross-group collaboration
- Design verification test plans, test procedures, and test reports against product requirements to maximize test coverage.
- Develop modular, reusable test architectures for manufacturing test and engineering design verification.
- You should have experience with Python, C, or C++ used to automate test systems
- Experience with bed of nails, flying probe, and other functional test setups used in a production environment
- Expertise in test equipment and measurement techniques
- Must be eligible to work in the US
More than two billion people lack adequate access to essential medical products, such as blood and vaccines, due to challenging terrain and gaps in infrastructure. Zipline improves access to these supplies by flying over impassable mountains and washed-out roads, delivering directly to remote clinics. We centralize supply and provide on-demand deliveries, completely reducing waste and stock-outs. Zipline provides a seamless delivery system at an affordable price, obsessing over every detail, so you can focus on patient health.
Want to learn more about Zipline? Visit Zipline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - Ecosystem
GitHub, Remote - US
Corporate IT Engineer
Peloton, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Business Applications
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Senior Frontend Engineer
Clover Health, Hong Kong
Formlabs, Somerville, MA