- 2-year degree or evidence of exceptional ability.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment preferred.
- Previous mechanical inspection background with ability to use basic and precision measurement tools (FARO, CMM, calipers, micrometers, thread gauges etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 or TS16924 a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings.
- Standing and moving for extended periods of time with a full range of motion
- Ability to lift objects up to 35 lbs.
- Full range of motion and physical work including, but not limited to, pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, and reaching.
More than two billion people lack adequate access to essential medical products, such as blood and vaccines, due to challenging terrain and gaps in infrastructure. Zipline improves access to these supplies by flying over impassable mountains and washed-out roads, delivering directly to remote clinics. We centralize supply and provide on-demand deliveries, completely reducing waste and stock-outs. Zipline provides a seamless delivery system at an affordable price, obsessing over every detail, so you can focus on patient health.
Want to learn more about Zipline? Visit Zipline's website.
Jobs You May Like
EHR Integration Specialist
CareSkore, Mountain View, and Remote
Brand Value Accelerator, Sacramento, CA
Full Stack Engineer
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Senior-Level Software Engineer - Web (m/f)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Senior Performance Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA