The IT Applications group owns and operates a growing number of large and unique applications; we currently have over 100 applications and services to support. Application Administrators will own applications and will collaborate closely with stakeholders regarding upgrades, maintenance, reporting, monitoring, documentation and feature requests.
The Zoox application portfolio ranges from specialty applications for vehicle engineering, manufacturing, and data science to more general applications used for task tracking, project management, and business intelligence. In this role, the employee will be surrounded with exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow
- Subject Matter Expert on commercial-off-the-shelf applications as well as custom built or highly customized applications
- Work with stakeholders on features, upgrades, migrations, and integrations
- Monitor application performance via established practices and methods
- Manage workflows and in-application configurations to meet stakeholder needs
- Create light automation tasks, SQL queries, and API interactions for reporting and data management
- Act as escalation point for Client Services team (helpdesk)
- Application license management
What you bring to the role
- Passionate about software and service development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership of an application and evangelize its proper use
- Experience being a Subject Matter Expert in both enterprise on premise applications as well as smaller, more specialized applications
- Comfortable in Powershell, Python or Bash
- License management experience preferred
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.