- Support of all end-user technology in office
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of conference room systems
- Responsible for installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems
- Ability to prioritize workload, queue, and other assignments; excellent in time management.
- User and device ordering, provisioning, and maintenance
- Work on client-side security projects to improve the security of maintained systems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years of experience in a similar IT Support /Admin Role
- Windows OS (7, 8.1, 2008 Server, 2012 Server), Ubuntu, and strong Mac OSX trouble shooting experience
- Familiarity with VMware ESX, Vcenter, and HyperV and client level virtualization software like VMware Fusion or Parallels
- Proven skills with Google Apps products
- Support and maintain a Google Hangouts conference room systems
- Solid understanding of Palo Alto Networks VPN technologies and Client certificates
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar ticketing and wiki services
- Experience creating an working a KANBAN backlog
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory & LDAP account administration
- Able to administer and manage Mobile Device Management solutions
- Able to deploy system images using Ghost, DeployStudio, FOG, SCCM, or other
- Experience with creating custom MSI packages as well as Mac packages
- 1-2 years of Scripting experience (bash, python, batch, perl, etc.)
- Experience with Single Sign-On providers.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.