- Implement manufacturing assembly and test process flows
- Spearhead manufacturing design discussions to align team on proposed process flows and test procedures
- Select fixture design components to optimize assembly and alignment functions
- Manage manufacturing partners to oversee assembly line (automation, fixtures, workstations, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing process engineering for product assembly, tooling, fixtures, and automation
- Experience with automation development, CNC machined parts, fixture design, adhesives and dispensing systems, etc.
- Mechanical and manufacturing process engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer: Backend (Payments)
Postmates, San Francisco
Backend Developer - Data Platform
Senior Software Engineer in Test - Content Discovery and Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Slack, London, England
Senior Software Engineer
WePay, Redwood City, CA
Test Developer - Student Position (4 days a week)