- Implement manufacturing assembly and test process flows
- Spearhead manufacturing design discussions to align team on proposed process flows and test procedures
- Select fixture design components to optimize assembly and alignment functions
- Manage manufacturing partners to oversee assembly line (automation, fixtures, workstations, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing process engineering for product assembly, tooling, fixtures, and automation
- Experience with automation development, CNC machined parts, fixture design, adhesives and dispensing systems, etc.
- Mechanical and manufacturing process engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.