- Own mechanical packaging of electrical systems within the vehicle architecture
- Develop and design mechanical enclosures for vehicle electronics
- Design mounting brackets, clips, channels and other fixations for the vehicle harnesses
- Define and manage interfaces for all electronic components
- Develop concept cad to quickly evaluate the feasibility of ideas
- Support system engineers with mechanical expertise during supplier discussions
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with a CAD software package (Catia V5/V6 Preferred)
- Experience working within automotive products/fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and efficiently coordinate demands from diverse development teams.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Versus Systems, Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer- Backend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Application Security Engineer - Mobile Apps
Shopify, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto
Senior Back End Engineer
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Technical Writer Engineering - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX
Platform Operations Engineer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA