- Help us shape, build, and scale our organization through strategic and effective hiring processes
- Take ownership of the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting, and closing world-class engineering talent
- Effectively evaluate candidate skill-level based on hiring needs and client expectations
- Provide an efficient and personalized experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, including interview management, reference checks, and salary negotiations
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- Communicate effectively with others in a productive and diverse environment
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques including cold calling, social media, targeted sourcing campaigns, networking events etc.
- Work ethic -- our recruiters carry a heavy workload and you will be expected to do the same
- Technically savvy, someone who can use Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Ability to adapt and change direction quickly
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Recruiting Coordinator
Confluent, Palo Alto
Pivotal Software, Amsterdam
Integrated Marketing Internship (NY) - Fall 2018
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Corporate Learning & Development Trainer
TradeRev, Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Uganda Country Manager
Global Health Corps, Kampala, Uganda
Director, Talent Development & Diversity