- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, math, or related field
- Fluency in Python or C / C++
- Experience designing and running systems with SLA requirements.
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Cognitive Software Development Intern (Graduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Manufacturing IT Systems Administrator, Mexico
Magic Leap, Inc., Guadalajara, Mexico
Principal Client Technologist- EMEA
Cloud Technology Partners, London, UK
Lead Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Ecosystem Partner Engineering Manager
GitHub, Remote - Global