Sim Core Architecture
- Role: Architect and develop core simulation foundations - including core simulator framework, communication framework, determinism and reproducibility, performance optimization.
- Needs: Deep expertise in C++. Experience with multi-threading, and/or distributed real-time systems.
- Best for: Architects/engineers who care about robust and elegant architecture, correctness, maintainability to deliver foundational technology to boost all Simulation efforts.
Scenario Editor GUI
- Role: Build Scenario Editor for creating precise and effective scenarios, as well as inspecting driving software during sim.
- Needs: Fluency in C++. UX design experience a plus.
- Role: Build tools for procedural scenario generation. Provide API or directly drive statistical safety analysis, exploratory testing, and fuzz testing for driving features. Research better methods to generate "interesting" new scenarios and related issues.
- Needs: Fluency in C++ and Python.
- Role: Populate the simulated roads with intelligent participants. Make simulated cars, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, etc to behave realistically by default, and tunable to create a full gamut of traffic/agent behaviors.
- Needs: Fluency in C++. Prior experience with traffic/agent systems.
3D Simulator (Sensor Simulation, Procedural Worlds, and HiL)
- Role: Develop realistic simulation for all our sensors (camera, lidar, radar, and more). Extend our procedural world generation pipeline for improved realism and performance. Optimize our 3D simulator for end-to-end driving software simulation at scale as well as hardware-in-the-loop simulation.
- Needs: Fluency in C++. Bonus points for experience in sensor simulation, rendering pipeline, asset pipeline, art tools, or CPU/GPU performance optimization.
- Role: Develop simulation execution and results analysis infrastructure at a massive scale.
- More Info: [Link] Software Engineer - Simulation Infrastructure
Web Front-end for Simulation Framework
- Role: Develop web front-end interfaces for simulation pipeline and tools.
- More Info: [Link] Software Engineer - Front-end: Simulation & Visualization
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Software Engineer