- Develop and test software in C/C++ for real-time embedded controllers
- Contribute to failure and hazard analyses and implement safety mitigations in the control software
- Work with simulation engineers to build simulation architecture and physics models, define and execute tests on the unit/board/function/system level
- Design, implement, and validate control strategies for vehicle’s dynamics and other components
- Work with software engineers on sensors benchmarking, communication, and calibration.
- Experience in building software or hardware for mechatronics systems.
- Programming skills, e.g. in C / C++ / Python / Matlab / Simulink
- Knowledge of control systems (e.g. PID, optimal controls, etc)
- Understanding of vehicle dynamics, automotive sensors and actuators
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Understanding of real-time operating systems is a plus
- Experience with ROS
- Strong analytical and physics skills
- Knowledge of communication buses such as CAN, ethernet, SPI, and others is a plus
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dev Ops / Build and Release Engineer
Kobalt Music Group, London
Senior Android Engineer
Instacart, San Francisco
Manager, Materials and Fastener
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Software Engineer, Front-End
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Associate Director, Quality Assurance Validation
Bluebird Bio, Durham, North Carolina, United States
Senior IOS Developer