- Participation in quantitative and qualitative functional safety activities that lead to development of HARAs, FTAs, FMEAs, and/or FMEDAs
- Assist other teams with the implementation of systems engineering processes, can also include cross-functional reviews of requirements and test cases
- Define and manage system requirements that both satisfy product requirements and achieve functional safety targets
- Collaborate with hardware/software engineers to ensure system requirements and desired functionality is achieved
- Development of test plans, test cases, and perform black box integration testing
- Review deliverables from 3rd party suppliers to ensure system-level requirements are met
- Some domestic and international travel may be required for some of the responsibilities listed above
- Collaborative team player with strong written and in-person communication skills
- Degree in Aerospace, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems
- Engineering with 3+ years relevant work experience
- Passion for writing clear, concise, and verifiable requirements
- Experience with hazard analysis, functional decomposition, validation, and verification
- System development experience within standards such as: ISO-26262, ARP4754. ARP4761, DO-178C, DO-254, IEC 61508
- Demonstrable experience with a requirements management tools such as:
- DOORS, Jama, Polarion, or equivalent; with preference for Polarion.
- Ideally, you have either worked on at least one project across its full development cycle or have been exposed to each development phase from concept through manufacturing and deployment.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.