- Aid the design and development of user experience system test rigs that will fully exercise system functionality in a controlled manner.
- Integration and verification of subsystems into the complete vehicle architecture.
- Own the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the test rigs.
- Establish and oversee safe operating procedures and test rig utilization.
- Perform basic control systems programming, data acquisition, and analysis tasks.
- Provide oversight over mechanical and environmental testing (e.g. shock, vibe, thermal, etc.).
- Aid in the design cycle by qualifying designs in an efficient and detailed manner.
- Coordinate with in house and out of house resources as needed.
- Root cause analysis of test hardware and units under test failures.
- Drive collaboration with system and design engineers to provide validation of root cause corrections.
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering. Alternatively, substantial relevant experience and technical understanding of operating test rigs involving microcontrollers and complex network architecture.
- Understanding of vehicle subsystems, such as infotainment and audio a plus.
- Understanding of RF protocols such as Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, and WiFi.
- Network protocols like CAN, LIN, and Ethernet and the typical software and hardware tools for working with them.
- Past experience with automotive networking and controllers.
- Electrical wiring harness prototyping.
- Basic programming skills to support setup of data acquisition and analysis tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and efficiently coordinate demands from diverse development teams.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer in Test
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Technical Lead (TDD, OOP, SOLID, CI/CD, Agile, Various Languages)
Software Test Engineer
Qumulo, Qumulo HQ
Senior Front End Engineer
Qualtrics , Seattle
Software Engineers: Mid–Senior Level
Usermind, Seattle, WA
Staff Software Engineer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary