- 5+ years of experience in a prototyping environment
- Light fabrications experience (ex. making a bracket, drilling holes for rivnuts and installation)
- Experience with electrical harness creation, running lines, terminating circuits with connectors etc.
- Fundamental understanding of automotive CAN network debug
- Light FAB/machining/woodworking experience and associated tool knowledge
- High voltage experience preferably on hybrid or electric cars
- Ability to strip the interior of automotive vehicles
- Automotive experience
- PC building, computer savvy
- Experience with wood working and welding is a plus (prototyping level mock ups)
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Management Director - Data Science
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, California
Senior Product Manager - Growth
Senior Product Manager, International Markets
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Product Manager (Mobile)
Apartment List, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer – Fleet systems
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Appboy, New York, New York