- Execute test activities accurately and thoroughly. Gather data in the format requested by the test engineer.
- Support the alignment of test facilities for test requests.
- Install test equipment in vehicle so test purpose can be realized. Support procurement and calibration of test equipment as necessary.
- Maintain workshop space to a high professional level in terms of safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Bachelors or technical degree
- Experience working with automotive development environment
- Experience working with test equipment in one or more areas like NVH, vehicle dynamics, thermal, strength, and durability
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Engineering, Identity
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Software Engineer (Toronto)
Wish, Toronto, Canada
Senior Software Engineer - Decision Systems
OnDeck, New York, NY
Application Engineer - Regional
Markforged, Europe - Multiple Locations
Engineering Program Manager
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Nortal, Serbia, Belgrade