- Execute test activities accurately and thoroughly. Gather data in the format requested by the test engineer.
- Support the alignment of test facilities for test requests.
- Install test equipment in vehicle so test purpose can be realized. Support procurement and calibration of test equipment as necessary.
- Maintain workshop space to a high professional level in terms of safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Bachelors or technical degree
- Experience working with automotive development environment
- Experience working with test equipment in one or more areas like NVH, vehicle dynamics, thermal, strength, and durability
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant to the Chief Technology Officer
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Getaround, San Francisco
Senior Data Systems Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Software Engineer - DevOps
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Security Incident Response Engineer
The Democratic Party, Remote