Vehicle Test Technician
Zoox, Foster City, CA
See jobs at Zoox
As a Test Technician on Zoox’s Vehicle Integration Team, you will be responsible for the set up and execution of tests on Zoox development vehicles, including planning tests, organizing and installing test equipment, and executing tests according to the requestor’s procedures.
Testing will be required on various vehicle systems, such as for vehicle performance, noise and vibration, thermal performance, strength, and durability. You will utilize your expertise in one or more of these areas to support these testing activities, and work close together with the responsible attribute lead.
- Execute test activities accurately and thoroughly. Gather data in the format requested by the test engineer.
- Support the alignment of test facilities for test requests.
- Install test equipment in vehicle so test purpose can be realized. Support procurement and calibration of test equipment as necessary.
- Maintain workshop space to a high professional level in terms of safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Bachelors or technical degree
- Experience working with automotive development environment
- Experience working with test equipment in one or more areas like NVH, vehicle dynamics, thermal, strength, and durability
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit