- Rapid development of SW drivers to support basic functionality and bringup of new sensor technology
- Scripting tools to post-process and analyze large sets of data logs
- Modification of existing sensor drivers to facilitate data collection for development and qualification testing
- Integration of new sensors onto existing vehicle platforms
- SW development to control electromechanical devices (e.g. motion stages), to enable sensor characterization
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong design and programming skills in C/C++, including object-oriented design and multi-threaded software
- Experience developing code using scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Linux development experience
- Experience with unit testing for sensor systems
- Familiarity with networking protocols for data transfer and timing (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, PTP)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to understand requirements and clearly document tools
- Use of multimeters, signal generators, oscilloscopes to debug basic electrical issues
- Background in developing standard compliant software such as ISO 26262
- Familiarity with console and graphical UI frameworks, such as Qt
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.