- Report to the head of People & Culture and work with the P&C team to support our growing organization with people related challenges.
- Provide planning, facilitation, and execution of employee relations efforts
- Partner with and advise leadership on defined people & culture strategy and decisions including team dynamic, design, development, and compensation.
- Collaborate to develop strategy and effectively execute change management for your client groups
- Manage and facilitate development, coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Manage the strategy and programs that support employee happiness for your client groups driven by data from our employee engagement survey
- Leverage insights and data to inform and roll-out people programs
- 5-7 years experience in a People / HRBP role or equivalent
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in startups or fast paced environments
- Knowledge of robust HRIS systems (and their processes)
- Understanding of complex compensation packages
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Recruiter
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Head of Talent Acquisition
Talent Acquisition Intern / Chargé de recrutement Stage (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
HR & Payroll Specialist
Apartment List, San Francisco, California
Quality Improvement Associate - New Jersey
Oscar, Tempe, AZ