- Ensure virtual tools, methodologies and correlation are in place to ensure virtual predictive quality of fatigue simulations
- Develop and maintain vehicle, tire and drive models to support a virtual proving ground. Responsible to use the VPG to run fatigue analysis for design iterations and generate vRLD.
- Lead the development of a predictive tool using virtual and physical data that allows for predicting life status of components.
- Support the CAE durability analysis of the full vehicle
- Support virtual durability DVPs and execute accordingly
- Suggest countermeasure design solutions
- Generate virtual analysis engineering reports
- Support physical durability and misuse testing as required
- Report out at project gateways
- Masters degree in mechanical engineering, or related field
- Knowhow of common CAE tools
- Background in Vehicle Safety CAE performance development preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal IT Compliance Architect
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer, Front-end
NepFin, San Francisco, CA
MES Administrator - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Site Reliability Engineer
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Engineering Manager - Content Creative
Netflix, Los Gatos, California