- Process and prioritize test requests.
- Supervise test activities for completeness and accuracy. Compile data and write test reports as required by requestor.
- Align test facilities to support test requests.
- Manage daily work of technicians.
- Organize and maintain test equipment. Take responsibility of procurement, maintenance and calibration as necessary.
- Manage workshop space to a high professional level in terms of safety, efficiency and cleanliness.
- Bachelors degree in a mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience working with typical automotive test equipment in one or more areas like NVH, vehicle dynamics, strength and durability
- Experience managing daily operations of a small team
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Boston, MA
Cloud Architect Lead
Cloudreach, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, NewYorkCity, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Remote US , Reston, Seattle
Senior UI Engineer
Tapad, New York
Sr/Staff Cloud Storage Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Quantitative Researcher/Statistician (Revenue Optimization)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
(Senior) Java Developer (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office