- Design parts in CAD (we use CATIA V6, you are welcome to bring your experience in other platforms).
- Navigate the Zoox development process while creating or maintaining our own component designs as well as those provided by our suppliers.
- Develop and update system specifications for thermal systems.
- Work with fantastic cross function areas for integration, service, operations and manufacturing to bring a balanced product to market.
- Durability and reliability needs to be groundbreaking in the autonomous driving world, you lead it for thermal.
- Program Manager responsibilities for thermal systems; executing on time and with quality.
- Make DFMEAs part of your daily work.
- Manage suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering, math, or related field and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Expert capability in CATIA, NX, ProE or other CAD design tools.
- Experience with thermodynamics or thermal systems design principles.
- Strong program management skills.
- A strong interest in both virtual and hands-on work.
- A desire to work in a fast paced, often changing environment.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Developer (Angular/React.js)
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Hardware Systems Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Technical Lead, Systems
Amperity, Seattle, WA
Senior Front-end Engineer
Splash, New York Office
Software Engineer - GUI
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Ambitious Director of Engineering
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA