Software Engineer - Simulation Architecture
Zoox, Foster City, CA
See jobs at Zoox
- Architect and support foundational sim software
- Own the interface between simulation and rest of the self-driving software stack
- Improve simulation performance: both directly and by building tools to help others
- Build systems that allow users to self serve, or to get help, to accelerate their own work
- Ensure the reproducibility of simulation results
- A BS in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years industry experience writing C++
- Mathematics skills such as trigonometry and linear algebra
- Automotive, robotics, or video game industry experience
- System design experience, especially of software in computer clusters
- Experience in performance optimization, from single-threaded applications to whole clusters
- Experience in data science and machine learning
- Familiarity with Python
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.