- Working closely with the Zoox Engineering teams
- Communicating clearly via email, in person and via Google docs
- Taking direction well and confirming accuracy of instructions
- Interpreting and working from prints and CAD
- Producing high quality parts
- Operating associated equipment (Mill, Lathe, water jet, TIG welder, MIG welder, Shear, and Brake)
- Use of appropriate PPE
- 5+ years of experience as a professional fabricator
- Desire to continually develop your skill set
- Experience working with a cross functional team
- Ability to work well in a team environment and work autonomously
- Knowledge of JIRA, Solidworks, CATIA, GD&T
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.