- Maintain and develop component/vehicle-level EMC specifications for all electrical components in the vehicle, including proper electrical grounding and shielding practices.
- Schedule and prioritize component EMC tests according to project milestone deliverables.
- Participate in electrical component design reviews by identifying and remedying potential EMC vulnerabilities before they occur in vehicle fleet testing.
- Work with in-house design teams, and suppliers, to countermeasure EMC related issues and develop appropriate solutions to meet project milestone deliverables.
- Collaborate with in-house hardware development teams to provide technical insight on component EMC test methods and pass criteria, as well as support testing activities.
- Lead, schedule, and facilitate vehicle EMC testing and certification from start to finish, including post-processing and generation of test results.
- Regularly report the health of EMC compliance to cross-functional leadership.
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering with Electronics Design, Electromagnetic's, or RF/Wireless-related coursework.
- 10+ years of experience in EMC validation of electronic components/systems.
- Understanding of CISPR, ISO, SAE, FCC, and UNECE EMC standards and regulations.
- Experience of utilizing essential test equipment, such as Spectrum/Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Electronics design experience including PCBA layout.
- Experience using standard software for managing testing and report creation such as Office Suite, JIRA, etc.
- Hands on experience with automotive EMC validation and countermeasures.
- Experience with automotive-standard data logging tools.
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare